AesirX creates next-generation Marketing Technology solutions combining Web2 with Web3 for a new compliant and decentralized future for the world wide web.
R Family is the foundation of AesirX partner companies. In R Family, everyone works together based on core values: honesty, freedom, respect, responsibility, caring, and inclusivity.
We are looking for a Front-end Team Leader to support our AesirX Solutions Series and business objectives. You will be responsible for planning, developing, and implementing internal & external projects. You thrive on challenges and are not afraid to try new things to produce results and hit deadlines with efficiency, thinking outside the box and always working with enthusiasm.
WHAT WE DO
- Website & E-Commerce Solutions
- Contextual Marketing Solutions
- Digital Experience Solutions
- DMA, DAM, PIM, Custom CRM Solutions
- Strategic Advisory & Digital Transformation
- Leading and mentoring a team in both soft and technical skills.
- Active development of WP/Joomla CMS, ReactJS & NextJS Application.
- Holding dailies, plannings, retrospectives & refinements/grooming sessions.
- Code reviews for team members.
- Keeping up with good code quality across the team and with our coding guidelines – contribute to them and optimize.
- Setting up development plans for the team.
- Cooperating with other team managers.
- Collaborate with other teams and departments, showing evidence of clear communication and compatibility to fulfill business objectives.
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager and senior management.
- Being a part of the R Family is important to us, and we would like all team members to join in any work events where possible, to celebrate milestones and achievements together.
QUALIFICATIONS, PERSONALITIES & SKILLS REQUIRED
4+ years as a Front-end Developer and at least 1 year leading a team.
Excellent HTML5, CSS3 & SASS knowledge.
Excellent React, Redux & Hooks knowledge.
Experience with REST APIs.
Experience with GIT.
Able to work independently with minimal direction.
Great sense of responsibility, a positive mindset, and dedication to achieving targets.
Passionate about learning new technologies, self-motivated, good problem-solving skills, a positive attitude, and good research skills.
Good written & verbal English skills.
- Work 5-days per week (Mon to Fri 9-6 - hybrid flexibility possible).
- Salary: negotiable.
- Incentive: 13-month salary (depending on performance/work duration).
- Insurance package.
- Vacation regime: 12 days/year (+1 day for each year of employment).
- Annual travel with the company.
- Working in a multinational company, professional, dynamic, friendly working environment with high promotion opportunities.
- Promotions and annual pay increase for hard-working employees who become part of the R Family (depending on performance/work duration).
- Partnership opportunities which could also include housing benefit.
Apply or Contact us for more information
Email: [email protected]
Address: R Digital Vietnam – 3rd floor, 75 Hai Ba Trung, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: (+84) 28 3838 9052